Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information on your online shopping experience.
* WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY*
Shipping of large or oversized items such as bikes is a challenging business. We work with great freight companies to offer the best freight & shipping options for shipping bikes and product all across Canada.
Mud Sweat and Gears is not liable for any increases in freight charges/ overages/ discrepancies on the freight providers behalf. The customer is responsible for any additional charges by the freight provider once an order is processed and shipped from a Mud Sweat and Gears location.
- Mud Sweat and Gears offers discounted or free shipping options. With the exception of:
- Specific Sales or Clearance Items
- Bike Trailers
- E-Bike Batteries
- Vehicle Mounted Bike Racks
- Skis & Snowboards
- Ski Poles
- Items that are deemed oversized and that will incur additional freight charges.
Sale & Discounted Items
Mud Sweat and Gears reserves the right to use discretion and we will only provide free shipping on regularly priced items (unless otherwise specified). Any items marked on sale will be subject to a shipping charge based on the information submitted in the online shopping cart page.
If there is any dispute in price, we, Mud Sweat and Gears, reserve the right to reference the in-store price of the item.
Any questions, comments or concerns about our shipping and product policy may be sent to [email protected]
Product and Bike Exclusions
Mud Sweat and Gears is able to ship a variety or products throughout Canada. However, due to dealer agreements and regional restrictions, Mud Sweat and Gears is prohibited from shipping the following brand’s current model year products outside of Greater Edmonton and Red Deer Areas.
- Santa Cruz Bicycles
- Kona Bicycles
- Transition Bicycles
Mud Sweat and Gears will accept returns within 14 days of receipt of product by the customer. If returning a product, it must meet the following requirements:
- Returned to Mud Sweat and Gears in original packaging with original receipt.
- Product cannot be damaged, misused or in a condition that affects the resale value of the item.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has reached our main location and inspected.
- Parts and accessories cannot be returned if they have been installed on the customers equipment.
- Soft goods, eyewear and personal accessories cannot be returned if worn by the customer. Please ensure you know the sizing of the product you are purchasing.
Customer may be subject to a restocking fee if the above conditions are not met. Mud Sweat and Gears will not issue a refund until product is received and inspected. Exchanges and shipping for said exchange is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Mud Sweat and Gears reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not align with the above list as well as our Terms and Conditions.
Shipping of returned products to Mud Sweat and Gears is the sole responsibility of the customer. Mud Sweat and Gears will under no circumstances accept COD shipping charges on returned product
All returns must be made to the following address:
133 Main Blvd
Sherwood Park, Alberta
If there are any questions, concerns or comments about returning a product please contact [email protected]