Frontiersman - Xtra 1.0 Bear Deterrent
Frontiersman

Xtra 1.0 Bear Deterrent

Size
Regular price

$48.99

Xtra 1.0 Bear Deterrent

Regular price

$48.99

Free shipping on orders over $150

Leave us an order note in your cart with your preferred pickup location, and we'll arrange to have it shipped there for you.

MSG Availability

Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.
Why Frontiersman and Sabre are trusted:

    • Manufacturing Excellence & Guaranteed heat in every canister.   HPLC - high performance liquid chromatography in house laboratory to scientifically measure to ensure consistent heat in each canister.  Contains 1.84% Total Capsaicinoids (1.0% Capsaicin plus 0.84% Related Capsaicinoids).
    • Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear 
      • Proven - Field tested and proven effective
      • Environment and Bears - Contains humane ingredients with zero ozone depletion potential.      
      • Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience in the industry.   The Frontiersman and Sabre brands are used used by Police Agencies, Municipalities, National Police agencies and military in various places around the world.

    Specifications:

    • 225g canister
    • Locate canister in the dark with glow in the dark safety wedge 
    • 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% Related Capsaicinoids (Total Capsaicinoids: 1.84%) 
    • Effective range up to 12 m or 40 feet. 
    • Coverage is a heavy fog spray pattern with cone shaped stream
    • Spray time: 6-7 seconds (225g)
    • Will not cause permanent damage to the animal 
    • Non-Flammable formula
    • Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
    • Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
    • Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
    • 3-4 year shelf life
    • Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure heat consistency in every canister
    ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   ASK PAUL   

    Got more questions? Reach out to Paul!

    Are you looking for more information? Reach out to Paul, and he'll get right back to you!

    ASK PAUL!