Are you looking for more information? Reach out to Paul, he'll get right back to you!
Tacx Flux 2 Smart
The iconic FLUX Smart has been upgraded to the FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement.
- Maximum resistance of 2000 watt
- Incline simulation up to 16%
- Power measurement accuracy of 2.5%
- Heavier 16.8 lbs flywheel improving realism
- Measure speed, cadence and power
- Compatible with long cage derailleurs
- Axle compatibility: 130mm, 135mm, 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Compatible with Bluetooth and ANT + FE-C
- Comes with Shimano freehub body. Campagnolo freehub body sold separately
- 12mm thru-axle adaptor included