- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 365g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
- Color: Black, Green, Grey, Red, Orange, Blue
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Ensure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between our pedal and the crank.
- Install with 8mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
Out of the box our pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.