- Weight: 12.22kg / 26.93lbs
- Frame: Carbon C
- Fork: FOX Step-Cast 34 Float Performance, 110mm, 29″
- Shock: FOX Float Performance DPS w/Remote
- Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cranks: SRAM Stylo 7k 148 DUB, 34t – 170mm (S), 175mm (M-XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12 SPD
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL
- Brake Rotors: Avid Centerline 160mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Handle Bars: Race Face Aeffect
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect
- Grips: ESI Chunky
- Front Hub: DT 370 15×110 32H (28H w/Reserve upgrade)
- Rear Hub:DT 370 12×148 32H (28H w/Reserve upgrade)
- Rims: Race Face AR Offset 25 29″ Rims
- Spokes (per wheel): DT Competition (28)
- Front Tire: Maxxis Aspen, 29″x2.25″, EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Aspen, 29″x2.25″, EXO TR
- Sealant: Stans Sealant 2oz
- Seat post: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle:WTB Silverado Pro Saddle
2020 Santa Cruz Blur Carbon TR S Kit
Full gas, 24/7.
The Blur is our ride fast, ride far, ride-harder-than-your-heart-can-take XC race bike.
Light enough to scorch hot laps and tough enough to endure a long-distance beating, the Blur does it all without compromise. No matter how demanding your next XC endeavor, the Blur is ready to go full gas, 24/7.
Make no mistake, at just 2060g this is our lightest ever 100mm full suspension frame. The ultra efficient VPP® suspension design, complemented by a dual remote lockout and super stiff carbon frame, means you’ve got more thrust on demand than SpaceX.
The one-piece carbon VPP® rear triangle shares a similar twin upright architecture to our World Cup-winning downhill bikes. Paired with a one-piece carbon front end it delivers a lateral stiffness and tracking ability you just don’t see on featherweight bikes of this genre.
Confidence-inspiring geometry and components worth their salt allow you to take those sketchy overtaking lines that are the difference between getting on the podium or ‘winning’ the wooden spoon.
|Sherwood Park||Spruce Grove||Red Deer||Edmonton|